20% Discount to CrewConnect Europe 2020
26 Feb 2020
Run in association with Lloyd’s List, this is Europe’s pre-eminent meeting place where the most influential names in crewing and cruise industries gather together every year to gain new perspectives on recruitment strategies, marine education and training solutions, seafarer safety and welfare.
Explore leadership, the human element and the maritime workplace of the future together with 40+ world-class experts and over 150 marine HR professionals from different crewing and cruise backgrounds.
- Digital transformation and the paradox of automation: Find out how to avoid falling into a costly and potentially fatal trap
- Discuss priorities for sustainable development, the workforce of the future, decarbonisation and the role of crew
- Gain fresh perspectives on STCW in the digital age, talent management and the changing paradigm in MET
- Prepare for a full spectrum of operational risks with our crash course in crisis prevention
- Join the conversation about mental health
- Focus on cyber security, sustainable shipping, AI
- New recruitment and talent development practices
CrewConnect Europe 2020 will run alongside Europe’s only event dedicated to manning and training for the cruise industry – CruiseConnect Summit – and feature a brand new, separately bookable workshop on Developing Leaders on Board for the Maritime Workplace of the Future.
View the full agenda, up-to-date speaker line-up and register here: http://bit.ly/37NFucF.
IMEC members can save 20% on their registration when booking with code FKT3643IMEC.